See below for press coverage on a discrimination and retaliation suit recently filed by Attorney David A. Russcol against the Town of Williamstown. Read the full complaint here.
- Sergeant alleges sex harassment, bias, retaliation within Williamstown Police Department (Berkshire Eagle)
- Lawsuit brought by WPD sergeant alleges sexual assault, racial harassment by Williamstown Police Chief and unnamed officer (Williams Record)
- Williamstown Police Sergeant’s Lawsuit Alleges Racism, Sexual Harassment (iBerkshires)
- Williamstown Police Officer Sues Town, Alleging Racism, Sexual Assault (WAMC/Northeast Public Radio)
- Town denies allegations against WPD chief, admits 2014 racial harassment incident (Williams Record)
- In Wake of Lawsuit’s Dismissal, Williamstown Turns Toward Healing (iBerkshires)
- Williamstown sergeant drops lawsuit against former chief, town manager (Berkshire Eagle)